Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 42 year old wife and mother of 4, I enjoy decorating , cutting hair, gardening(horticulture), cooking, art(all different mediums). I have my cosmetology license, attended college for art, and taught faux finishing for about 14years as well as fauxed peoples homes and furniture. I worked for 3 interior buisnesses, and after faux finishing for the 1st and 2cnd one, I apprenticed for "Still Water Gallery", where I developed a great sense of design, and begin studing and reading anything to do with the field. It was there I assisted the head designer, and developed a clientle, and later lead me to "Maggies Place", where I was a consultant for 2 years. I have rescently gone on my own, and have my faithful clients, but I have enjoyed staying at home with my kids, and participating in there activites. I have met Candice Olsen, and my mentor Betty Lou Phillips, who is an amazing designer specializing in french design, and has written many books. I hope that some day I can do something else creative, and continue to help others make there spaces a comfortable retreat from the everyday hustle and bustle of life.

Monday, January 25, 2010


darling vintage french clock purchased at a flea market~

No comments:

Post a Comment